My Magic Mud Toothpaste
Product Name: My Magic Mud Toothpaste
Product Description: My Magic Mud toothpaste is made with great formula full of healthy ingredients, and some of them are even certified as organic.
Toothpaste with activated charcoal for teeth whitening is getting more and more popular among people. It is evident that activated charcoal works as a stain remover and teeth whitening component. If it didn’t work, we would not see so many new kinds of toothpaste using it as the main ingredient to whiten your teeth.
My Magic Mud Great Formula
My Magic Mud toothpaste is made with great formula full of healthy ingredients, and some of them are even certified as organic.
List of Key Ingredients:
- Few people hear about this ingredient, but just like activated charcoal, diatomaceous earth is getting popular because of teeth’ health benefits.
- It says on the tube cover that xylitol is not derived from GMO plants which just can bring up a question mark on the toothpaste that uses xylitol and does not specify that their xylitol is not derived from GMO plants.
- My Magic Mud just wants to make sure there are no marks on your teeth, and bentonite clay will help in that.
- Like many times said before, coconut oil is the main ingredient of natural toothpaste. If your natural toothpaste formula lacks coconut oil, then you should consider adding it.
Activated Coconut Shell Charcoal
- As you see, this is no ordinary charcoal. Instead, this charcoal is from coconut shell, and that only means that My Magic Mud uses the best charcoal for teeth whitening.
Lots of Various Oils
- Peppermint oil for fresh breath. Sweet orange oil for better taste. Tea Tree oil for healthy gums and teeth. Rosemary oil to nurse your sensitive teeth.
- Stevia is added to give toothpaste a better taste so people can use it more often. Citric Acid we don’t like because it is a natural preservative, but the good thing is that it is derived from a certified organic plant. Vanilla and Grapefruit seed extracts are added to bring the whole toothpaste formula to a higher level. Natural Toothpaste Brands website is also not a big fan of xanthan gum, but through the period, I have learned that xanthan gum is not really that harmful, and I can give a pass to toothpaste with xanthan gum.
I have left this ingredient for the end because it spiked me into the eye the first thing I read the ingredients list.
My Magic Mud made great formula, and this formula actually works. It will make your teeth white; it will also detox your teeth. The whole formula is made as a health-promoting product.
On the MY Magic Mud toothpaste package, you will read:
- No Foaming Agents
- No GMO
- No Glycerin
- No Toxic Ingredients
- No Fluoride
- No Triclosan
- No Cruelty
- No Gluten
But potassium sorbate is the ingredient that the laboratory somehow misses as an unwanted thing. A potassium sorbate study by scientists from Turkey shows that potassium sorbate as a food preservative is genotoxic to humans. You can read more about this study over at Science Direct.
You can still use My Magic Mud toothpaste, but make sure you don’t swallow it. The whole study is not yet 100% sure, and dosage that harms people is unknown, but to stay on the safe side, don’t swallow this toothpaste.
My Magic Mud probably contains a minuscule amount of potassium sorbate that is not harmful even if ingested. But if you eat food containing potassium sorbate and probably eat it because it is one of the most popular preservatives worldwide, you would like to decrease the amount of potassium sorbate in your blood.
My Magic Mud is an amazingly natural toothpaste that does the job. It will bring the health of the gum and teeth to a higher level. Your smile will be shiny white, and you will be asked about your white teeth. But potassium sorbate prevents me from giving the highest grade for this toothpaste. Maybe My Magic Mud toothpaste creator will read this, and in the next My Magic Mud version, replace potassium sorbate with something that is more health-friendly.