Toothpastes with activated charcoal for teeth whitening are getting more and more popular among the people. It is evident that activated charcoal works as stain remover and teeth whitening component. If it didn’t work, then we will not see so many new kinds of toothpaste using it as the main ingredient to whiten your teeth.
My Magic Mud Great Formula
My Magic Mud toothpaste is made with great formula full of healthy ingredients, and some of them are even certified as organic.
List of Key Ingredients:
- Few people hear about this ingredient, but just like an activated charcoal, diatomaceous earth is getting popular because of health benefits on the teeth.
- It says on the tube cover that xylitol is not derived from GMO plants which just can bring up a question mark on the toothpaste that uses xylitol and did not specify that their xylitol is not derived from GMO plants.
- My Magic Mud just want to make sure there are no marks on your teeth, and bentonite clay will help in that.
- Like many times said before, coconut oil is the main ingredient of natural toothpaste. If your natural toothpaste formula lacks coconut oil, then you should consider to add it.
Activated Coconut Shell Charcoal
- As you see, this is not ordinary charcoal. This charcoal is from coconut shell and that only means that My Magic Mud uses the best charcoal for teeth whitening
Lots of Various Oils
- Peppermint oil for fresh breath. Sweet orange oil for better taste. Tea Tree oil for healthy gums and teeth. Rosemary oil to nurse your sensitive teeth.
- Stevia is added to give toothpaste a better taste so people can use it more often. Citric Acid we don’t like because it is a natural preservative, but the good thing is that it is derived from a certified organic plant. Vanilla and Grapefruit seed extracts are added to bring the whole toothpaste formula to a higher level. Natural Toothpaste Brands website is also not a big fan of xanthan gum, but trough the period I have learned that xanthan gum is not really that harmful and I can give a pass to toothpaste with xanthan gum.
I have left this ingredient for the end because it spiked me into the eye the first thing I read the ingredients list.
My Magic Mud made great formula, and this formula actually works, it will make your teeth white, it will also detox your teeth. The whole formula is made as health promoting product.
On the MY Magic Mud toothpaste package you will read:
- No Foaming Agents
- No GMO
- No Glycerin
- No Toxic Ingredients
- No Fluoride
- No Triclosan
- No Cruelty
- No Gluten
But potassium sorbate is the ingredient that is somehow missed by the laboratory as an unwanted thing. Potassium sorbate study by the scientists from Turkey shows that potassium sorbate as a food preservative is genotoxic to the humans. You can read more about this study over at Science Direct.
You can still use My Magic Mud toothpaste, but make sure you don’t swallow it. The whole study is not yet 100% sure and dosage that harms people is not known, but to stay on the safe side don’t swallow this toothpaste.
My Magic Mud probably contains a minuscule amount of potassium sorbate that is not harmful even if ingested. But if you eat food that contains potassium sorbate and you probably do eat, because it is one of the most popular preservatives all over the world, then you would like to decrease the amount of potassium sorbate in your blood.
My Magic Mud is amazing natural toothpaste that does the job. It will bring your health of the gum and teeth to a higher level. Your smile will be shiny white, and you will be asked about your white teeth. But potassium sorbate prevents me from giving the highest grade for this toothpaste. Maybe My Magic Mud toothpaste creator will read this and in next My Magic Mud version replace potassium sorbate with something that is more health friendly.