GuruNanda Pulling Oil
While every person aims at maintaining good oral hygiene, a considerable number of people either do not fully understand how to go about it or are busy dealing with the symptoms and not the actual cause. Poor oral health cannot only be due to the bacteria that builds up on teeth but also due to the accumulation of toxins in your body systems. To get rid of such bacteria and toxins, you need to use pulling oil that will ultimately remove the bacteria and draw the poison from the body.
With its ancient Ayurvedic dental technique, the highly rated GuruNanda Pulling Oil is primarily for the improvement of oral health and the overall body health. By swishing a tablespoon of this oil in the mouth, you will be able to get rid of the bacteria in the mouth inform a plaque plus the toxins in the body systems that also affect the dental health. This multiple-oiled product with specially selected ingredients such as Sesame oil, Sunflower oil, Coconut oil, and Peppermint oil is an ideal choice for countering all oral health-related problems.
Microbes in the mouth and the body toxins lead to dental problems such as cavities, gingivitis, periodontal and bad breath. There are different ways through which these bacteria and toxins can get into the body systems such as unhealthy eating, low water intake, constant use of drinks such as alcohol, teas, soda, and smoking.
Effects of bacteria and toxins
- Affects the general oral health: the bacteria affect the teeth, gums and the salivary glands and leads to a bad smell in the mouth and other dental problems. And both the bacteria and the toxins have been found to have an effect on the function of other body organs.
- Gums inflammation: this happens as the immune system tries to counter the bacteria in the mouth.
- Hinders weight loss: the body attempts to reduce the toxic materials in the systems by storing them as ‘toxin-fat’ which interns lead to an increase in the body weight.
- Heart-related diseases: due to the thickening of the blood vessels due to intoxicated blood cells, a person becomes more prone to suffer various cardiovascular diseases.[/content_box]
Once the GuruNanda Pulling Oil, is held in the mouth for about 3-15 minutes, it removes all the bacteria in the mouth and helps the salivary glands to function as a detoxifying organ. The oil removes bacteria in the mouth and pulls oil soluble toxins from the body.
Benefits of GuruNanda Pulling Oil:
- Improves the oral health: The salivary glands pull all the microbes residing in the mouth making one feel fresh.
- Bacteria and body toxins lead to tooth decay, gum diseases and bad breath, once used regularly, GuruNanda Pulling Oil alleviates dental problems and refresh the breath. It also has tooth whitening effects.
- Aids in Weight loss: with its power to pull ‘fat toxins‘ from the body, GuruNanda Pulling Oil is an excellent product for people looking for the best methods to significantly cut their body weight.
- It also comes with other health benefits such as reducing bloating and inflammation. As the immune system move to fight the bacteria in the mouth, gums become inflamed thus worsening the gum diseases.
Pulling oil is not standard dental hygiene. GuruNanda Pulling Oil product is not toothpaste, but after you are done with pulling oil, you can use a toothbrush and brush your teeth. Your teeth’s will be cleaner and fresher than if you use conventional toothpaste.