Dr Organic Aloe Vera
Recently I found out about Dr. Organic brand. I made some Dr. Organics product reviews and oh boy this was a big disappointment.
A brand name like Dr. Organic should use organic stuff and provide a most healthy product to the customers. Instead, they are selling artificial chemicals under a natural name. And things to get worse this company is based on European soils. And this toothpaste is sold widely in the United Kingdom. And many reviewers who have tested this product are giving high rates.
So let see what is inside this in my humble opinion conventional toothpaste. I don’t see Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Toothpaste as natural. The reason for this is that it contains many useless components.
Dr Organic Problematic Ingredients:
Glycerin – like many times, stated before, this element will prevent remineralization of your teeth, so it is doing more harm than good. Only good that this ingredient gives is pasty feeling when you use this toothpaste.
artificial sweetener, so how come this so-called organic toothpaste is filled with artificial sweetener?
– Sorbitol is a natural sweetener. It is sugar alcohol. Now I m at the moment neutral about this ingredient. There is not too much of data if it is bad or good. It has some good points and some bad. Good is that is not harmful to teeth and probably the body. Bad is that if you eat too much fruit (Sorbitol is found in fruit), you can get diarrhea because of too much sugar alcohols in your body.
Hydrated Silica – another useless ingredient that can hurt your enamel. It is also nothing natural in this component.
Hydroxyethylcellulose – sorry Dr. Organic but this element is not organic. It is used in toothpaste to make it more stable.
Aroma – yes they listed Aroma as an ingredient, so how can you tell what kind of aroma? The only thing that you know is that it uses artificial flavoring.
Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate – yea this toothpaste is free of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, but guess what, these two components are providing same health risks. Nice trick Dr. Organic, but you can’t trick me. Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate can break down to nitrosamines, and that component is carcinogenic.
Sodium Mono Fluorophosphate – an active part of the molecule is Fluoride Ion. And you were thinking this toothpaste does not contain fluoride.
Escin – there is nothing natural in this ingredient, this is real chemistry.
Sodium Benzoate – is preservative, in high dosage can be very lethal to people. Also, it is dangerous for sea animals. When you combine Sodium benzoate with a citric acid or vitamin C, you can have a harmful component. And if you look at ingredients in this toothpaste you will see it contains citric acid.
Potassium Sorbate – is another preservative, so this toothpaste is full of chemicals.
Dr. Organic Aloe Vera Toothpaste is the worst toothpaste in our reviews database. But maybe the reason for this is that this toothpaste is not certified as organic. But brand name Dr. Organic makes you think you’re buying a natural product. Another problem in this toothpaste is that it says it is fluoride free, but, in fact, it uses active fluoride ion. As well, they say if you take fluoride from other sources you should talk with your doctor. The Same thing can be said for sulfates.
They claim it is SLS free, but they just use different component with the same risks. Ingredients are the main reasons why I rated this toothpaste as little as possible. Yes, this toothpaste will give you an excellent good fresh feel when you clean your teeth. Also, it will protect your teeth in some way, but at what cost?
- dr organic toothpaste
- dr organic aloe vera toothpaste
- dr organic toothpaste reviews
- dr organics toothpaste free from sodium fluoride
- dr organic aloe vera toothpaste review
- is dr organic really organic
- dr organic toothpaste ingredients
- aloe vera whitening toothpste by dr. organics
- dr.organic toothpaste
- dr organic aloe vera toothpaste reviews
- dr. organic toothpaste fluoride
- dr organic aloevera toothpaste reviews
- does dr organic toothpaste contain fluoride
- dr organic toothpaste outlet in centurion
- dr organic products reviews
- what makes aloe vera toothpaste so good
- dr organic aloe vera gel toothpaste review
- dr organics toothpaste
- aloe vera toothpaste reviews